OUT NOW: The Road to Vanador

 

It’s hot.  It’s humid.  It’s summertime.  And I’m sweaty.  


I am feverishly at work finishing up Preceptor (Spellmonger Book 16) in time for my deadline, with Shadowblade right behind it.  That means sometimes ten hour days or more, as much time in front of the screen as possible.  That’s a rough schedule, but it beats working for a living.  So the newsletter this month is a bit abbreviated – sorry!


Some quick items:

The Road To Vanador anthology is OUT NOW!  I’m terribly excited about this (see previous newsletters to understand why).  It is now available on both Kindle and Audible


REMINDER: If you’ve already purchased the novella on Kindle, simply go to your dashboard and update the book to get the new, additional content free of charge. 

Grab Your Copy

Release date for Preceptor is November 21st, 2023!  This will also be a simultaneous release on Kindle and Audible.  The fact that I’m still writing it doesn’t phase me at all. I’m highly confident that I will finish the book before or by deadline.  It’s what wizards do. 

Preorder Now

Be on the lookout for special Audible deals this month on High Mage, if you haven’t purchased it already.  Audible is running a sale on select titles this month, and High Mage is among them.  

Listen Now

 🧙‍♂️ RELEASE DATE ANNOUNCEMENT 🧙‍♂️ 


Release date for Shadowblade, the third book in the Legends and Secrets trilogy will be March 12, 2024!  The exciting conclusion to the series will be filled with pirates, swashbuckling adventure, maritime nomenclature and finger puppets!  What more could you possibly ask for?

While I am, unfortunately, not going to be able to attend DragonCon this year (see: deadlines), I am fully registered for Baltimore Comic-Con where I will have a booth, be signing books, and answering your lingering questions about the series.  Hope to see you there!

Don’t forget about the Spellmonger merch!  As soon as I finish up these pesky books, I will be returning my attention to producing more for you.  Details as they become available.

Shop Now

For more updates on everything Spellmonger, check out my Facebook page here!

Comments

  1. I am glad, cured from Herpes

    it’s unbelievable! ..

    This herbal med is the real deal..

    Email:Robinson.buckler@yahoo.com…………

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was diagnosed with HPV which they said there is no cure for this virus. but I'm surprised that after taking Dr IBOZUA herbs i got cured out of it. and also I have referred a lot of people to this herbal medical doctor for a cure and he has never failed. Here is dr IBOZUA information, call/whatsapp him +2348156768667 or his email address: dr.ibozuasolutioncenter@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts