I'm heading to HeroesCon!

 

Just a couple of quick notes this month as I am spending as much time as possible writing two books at the same time (take note, George!), both on short deadlines.

HeroesCon graphic

I will have a booth (no. 2167, I think) at HeroesCon in Charlotte this upcoming weekend. There will be paperbacks, t-shirts, and artwork available which I will be happy to sign, as well as a chance to talk to me about the Spellmonger series in depth. I’m not planning on doing any panels at this event (although I’m open to a last-minute fill-in—those sorts of things do happen), so I should be lingering around the booth most of the time. I am also planning on doing a Live Q & A with the help of super Spellmongrel Craig Meafs, who will either be dressed as Gandalf or as Stan Lee, depending on the day. I’ll release the specifics on Facebook and Discord and such as we get them nailed down. I may also wander outside for a smoke at a designated time so that anyone who happens to wander by and wants to chat can do so without paying admission to the entire con just to see me. I should be there through Sunday afternoon, but after that I’m bugging out to go home and be adored by my children on Father’s Day.

Don’t forget, The Road to Vanador anthology will be released on Audible and Kindle on July 25th!


*REMINDER: If you have already purchased The Road to Vanador novella on Kindle, all you have to do is update the title in your library and you’ll get four new short stories without having to pay for it all again.

Preorder Now

 🧙‍♂️ RELEASE DATE ANNOUNCEMENT 🧙‍♂️ 


Release date for Shadowblade, the third addition of the Spellmonger Legacies & Secrets trilogy featuring Gatina will be released in March of 2024 on both Kindle and Audible! The conclusion of this trilogy will bring the story up to Gatina’s first appearance in Shadowmage. It is a nautical adventure, too. There will be pirates. And intrigue. And finger puppets.


I think that’s all I have for now, so let me get back to my writing so I can keep turning these out in a timely manner.


- Terry

Comments

Popular Posts