Follow by Email

Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Terry Mancour will be appearing at Heroes comic con in Charlotte this weekend!

 I will have a limited number of signed copies of Hawkmaiden and Spellmonger available for sale (this is the last bit of the old cover, before we switch over to the new), as well as a couple of other goodies. If you're a hardcore fan, stop by and see me and chat. I'll be in the booth with my art director, Lance Sawyers ("Lanse of Bune") and other good folk. I might even have a few goodies to give away to superfans . . . Look for the banner with the Dead God's face and let me know what you think of the prototype t-shirts. I will be ducking out early on Sunday, Father's Day, to spend some time with my young-uns, but I should be there all day Friday and Saturday. Hope to see you there!

(https://www.heroesonline.com/heroescon/


15 comments:

  1. can not make it for new Zealand i not like the poster

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Enjoy yourself! I'd love to go but unfortunately haven't talked any one to travel that distance because i love your writing. With spelling erstwhile yule you gave a lot of information that was hinted at. New villain in future formless foe. Min knows how to contact Ameras somewhere in his brain cells. Does he just not recall? More rebels hidden away as Lily was. The forsaken, the seed pod group. Argh. Enjoy father's day.

      Delete
  3. The head you've pictured is much more decomposed than I imagined it. I thought it was fairly fresh when it was sealed in resin at which point it would not have rotted further

    ReplyDelete
  4. Most of the exterior flesh is decomposed away, but the brain and brainstem are intact. There are still some shreds of flesh in there. Promise.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like it its good and creepy. I expected a gurvani skull to look less like a human one.

    It there a picture somewhere of what an ordinary gurvani looks like?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I picture them kind of "werewolf-esk". I believe they've been described as being similar to the fell hounds they ride and having kind of a wolfish muzzle. That along with the black fur presents a similar image as a werewolf...but shorter...a baby werewolf...

      Delete
    2. Always pictured them as tall Ewoks with a bit of a muzzle myself.

      Delete
    3. I can't help but think of little green dudes simply because they are called goblins, despite knowing they aren't D&D goblins...

      Delete
    4. I think the muzzles were described as piggish somewhere too.

      I've always pictured an Alf doll with black fur but with a muzzle that protruded less.


      Delete
    5. Kind of like this image
      https://www.deviantart.com/art/Alf-408950832

      Delete
  6. Pssst, nudge nudge. Are we there yet? :P

    ReplyDelete