Follow by Email

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Princess Valerie's War is UP!

Princess Valerie's War, my second Space Viking sequel, is now live on Amazon.com.  Cover art is to come -- my artist went on vacation.  But the book is up and ready-to-read, at half off what I charged for the first one.

Oh, yeah.  Temporary cover art for Prince of Tanith is up.  The Second Edition will be up within 24 hours, fixing a lot of little bugs and glitches that didn't get fixed the first time around.  The book is a lot more consistent and better-edited now.

And what the heck?  I dropped the price on that one, too.  Classic space opera Atompunk for the masses.

Best yet?  I'm already 4 chapters into the next one, Trask's Odyssey.  It should be out by late this year or early 2012.

5 comments:

  1. Looking forward to reading PRINCE OF TANITH and this book as well. Now if you'll just finish "Unfinished Business" . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both 'Prince of Tanith' and 'Prince Valarie's War' are GREAT! I feel like you have done an amazing job keeping the feel of Piper alive keep up the good work! ... now VERY impatiently waiting for 'Trask's Odyssey'

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have just finished both Prince of Tanith and Valerie's War. Both were very enjoyable to read and I hope it won't be long for Trask's Odyssey. Though i really enjoyed Space Viking these two sequels have really kept the story going with anticipation for Trask's Odyssey.

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO, where is Trask's Odyssey now?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed both Prince of Tanith and Princess Valerie's War...I thought you did a wonderful job of storytelling. Will Trask's Odyssey ever be published or has it just been too long and other projects are now taking up your time?

    ReplyDelete